“Perceptive and constructively critical, Janey’s suggestions were extremely useful for me in finalising a manuscript. I can recommend her without reservation as an editor and will certainly ask her to review future work of mine before going public with it.”
More from the blog
- The Pitch Letter & Synopsis: Essential Ingredients For Your Book Submission
- Will a Traditional Publisher Republish my Self-Published Book?
- Interpreting 3 Kinds of Rejection by Agents and Publishers
- 5 Reasons You’re Not Ready to Hire an Editor
- How Can I Make Time to Write a Book? 6 Practical Ways to Achieve Your Goal