“Perceptive and constructively critical, Janey’s suggestions were extremely useful for me in finalising a manuscript. I can recommend her without reservation as an editor and will certainly ask her to review future work of mine before going public with it.”
More from the blog
- Interpreting 3 Kinds of Rejection by Agents and Publishers
- Everything You Need to Know About Mini Consultations
- How Can I Make Time to Write a Book? 6 Practical Ways to Achieve Your Goal
- Do I Have to Read to be a Good Writer? Undeniable Reasons You Need to Read, and 3 Tips for Reading More
- Do I Really Need A Literary Agent?