“I often call on her for her tactful advice which I find improves the end product, and she has considerable flair for steering a book through the standard publishers’ procedures, negotiating changes to the contract, and smoothing out disagreements.”
More from the blog
- Interpreting 3 Kinds of Rejection by Agents and Publishers
- Everything You Need to Know About Mini Consultations
- How Can I Make Time to Write a Book? 6 Practical Ways to Achieve Your Goal
- Do I Have to Read to be a Good Writer? Undeniable Reasons You Need to Read, and 3 Tips for Reading More
- Do I Really Need A Literary Agent?