“Janey Burton’s ability to demystify the publishing contract has been of immense value to the Jacaranda team and our bottom line. Janey has such a deft and incisive knowledge of how the best contracts are built, we knew, as a small press, we were in great hands. Janey is extremely trustworthy and knowledgeable, and we wholeheartedly recommend her.”
More from the blog
- Interpreting 3 Kinds of Rejection by Agents and Publishers
- Everything You Need to Know About Mini Consultations
- How Can I Make Time to Write a Book? 6 Practical Ways to Achieve Your Goal
- Do I Have to Read to be a Good Writer? Undeniable Reasons You Need to Read, and 3 Tips for Reading More
- Do I Really Need A Literary Agent?