“Janey worked for Watson, Little Ltd, during which time she assisted several literary agents, mainly me, with anything which was required of her. She is a quick learner, reliable and adaptable and I shouldn’t hesitate to employ her again.”
More from the blog
- Interpreting 3 Kinds of Rejection by Agents and Publishers
- Everything You Need to Know About Mini Consultations
- How Can I Make Time to Write a Book? 6 Practical Ways to Achieve Your Goal
- Do I Have to Read to be a Good Writer? Undeniable Reasons You Need to Read, and 3 Tips for Reading More
- Do I Really Need A Literary Agent?