“Janey worked for Watson, Little Ltd, during which time she assisted several literary agents, mainly me, with anything which was required of her. She is a quick learner, reliable and adaptable and I shouldn’t hesitate to employ her again.”
More from the blog
- The Pitch Letter & Synopsis: Essential Ingredients For Your Book Submission
- Will a Traditional Publisher Republish my Self-Published Book?
- Interpreting 3 Kinds of Rejection by Agents and Publishers
- 5 Reasons You’re Not Ready to Hire an Editor
- How Can I Make Time to Write a Book? 6 Practical Ways to Achieve Your Goal