“As a first-time author I found Janey Burton’s forthright and enthusiastic advice invaluable. A long discussion helped me to draw on her experience and was followed up by a very clear and detailed note of all the topics we had covered. Her professional approach gave me the confidence to embark on self-publishing and helped to get my book off to a flying start.”
More from the blog
- Interpreting 3 Kinds of Rejection by Agents and Publishers
- Everything You Need to Know About Mini Consultations
- How Can I Make Time to Write a Book? 6 Practical Ways to Achieve Your Goal
- Do I Have to Read to be a Good Writer? Undeniable Reasons You Need to Read, and 3 Tips for Reading More
- Do I Really Need A Literary Agent?