“As a first-time author I found Janey Burton’s forthright and enthusiastic advice invaluable. A long discussion helped me to draw on her experience and was followed up by a very clear and detailed note of all the topics we had covered. Her professional approach gave me the confidence to embark on self-publishing and helped to get my book off to a flying start.”
More from the blog
- The Pitch Letter & Synopsis: Essential Ingredients For Your Book Submission
- Will a Traditional Publisher Republish my Self-Published Book?
- Interpreting 3 Kinds of Rejection by Agents and Publishers
- 5 Reasons You’re Not Ready to Hire an Editor
- How Can I Make Time to Write a Book? 6 Practical Ways to Achieve Your Goal